Commercial Truck Battery Replacement Service
We are the best battery delivery service available that delivers and installs batteries. From the moment you book your battery replacement appointment online or call our customer service agents we have your back. We have all experienced the frustration of a dead car battery and we can empathize with you. Our technicians come to your location.
battery replacement includes:
- Optima Batteries 8002-002 34 RedTop Starting Battery.
- Odyssey Automotive and LTV Battery.
- ACDelco Professional AGM 94R Battery.
- Delphi BU9094R MaxStart AGM Premium Automotive Battery.
- Competitively priced premium branded batteries
- Delivery and battery installation at your home, business, or on the side of the road for most trucks, trailers and commercial vehicles
- 72-month limited warranty including 3-year free Truck battery replacement period
- Diagnostic electrical system and battery test, with a printed or emailed results report
- Proper disposal and recycling of all replaced batteries
- Truck battery service vehicles carry fresh batteries (less than 150 days after factory activation)
SEMI TRUCK JUMP-STARTS
Commercial Truck Battery Replacement ServiceClassic Towing has the equipment to jump-start cars as well as large commercial vehicles such as:
- box trucks
- Tanker Trucks
- Cargo Van
- Reefer Trailers
- All other types of commercial vehicles
- Portable Battery booster and jump starter: we use a hand-portable battery, equipped with attached cables and charger, that is used similarly to another vehicle's battery. The benefit of using portable boosters is that they may automatically sense the battery's polarity prior to sending power to the vehicle, eliminating the damage that can result from reversing de connection.
1. Your car fails to starts
A new battery has a particular ability to provide power, which is known as the cranking amps rating of the battery. Over time, the battery ages and the amps that it can supply become lower than the original rating. When they fall below a critical threshold, it becomes virtually impossible to start your car.
2. Electrical components do not work
After a battery has started failing, its voltage capacity drops. As such, the electrical components such as the security system might get damaged. If you are noticing considerable electrical failures, it’s a good idea to have the battery tested by us.
3. Charging system or battery warning light is illuminated
If the battery or charging system light goes on, you need to consider bringing your car to our garage for proper inspection. You can also ask us to come to your location as we are flexible.
Am I safe driving with a battery problem?
Yes, you can. However, if you have a weak battery, it might get you stranded whenever the battery dies completely and you are unable to start your vehicle. A faulty battery might also overburden the alternator and might affect the car’s electrical system considerably.
Remember these things when replacing your battery Batteries store a large amount of energy. Therefore, if they are short-circuited they might explode and lead to intense discharges that might damage your eyesight. The quality of the electrical connections to the battery is crucial. They must be kept clean and tightened appropriately. Disconnect the battery only if the engine is switched off and the alternator is not running. When you disconnect a battery while the alternator is running, it might result in a voltage spike that may damage the sensitive electronic components.